Our vision at CSU is driven by eight key competences for lifelong learning published by the Council of Europe for the European Union:
- Communication in the mother tongue
- Communication in foreign languages
- Mathematical and basic competences in science and technology.
- Digital competence
- Learning to learn
- Social and civic competences.
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Cultural awareness and expression
These key competences involve:
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving,
- Risk assessment
- Decision taking
- Constructive management of feelings
Our curriculum at the CSU , including the extra-curricular experience is designed to develop these essential competences and see our graduates leave CSU as skilled, honest, dynamic and knowledgeable contributors to their communities.